Tattoos are a great way to display your individuality without having to say a word. Tattoos are carried by their wearer and say something about that person, whether they choose to show them to the world or not. A tattoo is something for the wearer to hold on to and works as an artistic extension of the self. Take a look at this list here to see the celebrities who have a tattoo!
1. LOVI POE – she has tattoos saying “My Gravity” and “My Wings”.
2. GLAIZA DE CASTO – Japanese writing called Kanji surrounds her wrist.
3. MAINE MENDOZA – she has a mark saying “optimism” on her foot.
4. ANGELICA PANGANIBAN – she has a Spanish saying tattooed on the left side of her waist.
5. KATHRYN BERNARDO – though she got inked, it was not permanent.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
6. COLLEEN GARCIA – an anchor and butterfly are marked at the upper left side of her back.
7. MARIAN RIVERA – a butterfly is tattooed on her upper back.
8. JODI STA. MARIA – though not confirmed which part, she has a tattoo somewhere on her body.
9. REGINE VELASQUEZ – her tattoo is located just above her right foot.
10. MARIEL RODRIGUEZ – she has two tattoos, one at the back, and one on her neck.
11. ANDY EIGENMANN – she has a tribal mark on her right arm. just above her elbow.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 3 AND WATCH VIDEO
12. DINGDONG DANTES – a symbol is marked on his left wrist.
13. GAB VALENCIANO – a tattoo saying “Amen” is written on his left arm.
14. RHIAN RAMOS – she has two tattoos on her right hip.
15. RICHARD GOMEZ – he has a tattoo located on the left side of his chest.
16. ANGEL LOCSIN – Chinese characters are inked on the upper part of her buttocks.
How about you? If you were to get a tattoo? What would that be and where in your body would you like it to be inked? Share with us your thoughts in the comment section below!